Tuesday, August 15, 2006
TO MOR ROW!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it's finally upon us!!!!
Tomorrow Rob & the kids are going to drop me off at the Toronto airport where I will fuss and bite my nails until I am safely on the ground again in Iceland (apparently time, though excellent for some stuff, doesn't help a person get over fear of flying).
It's amazing how often in the course of a day I've been managing to drop the little fact that I'm going to Iceland. The girl who made the kid's subs, the woman at the bank, the woman at Hiker's Haven...etc. I stopped just short of telling the phone solicitor who called to sell tickets to something stupid.
Oh speaking of tickets....2nd day back after the trip, we're going to watch the Canadian Idol Top 5 show in Toronto! I love going to that show. I get all star-struck by people like "that girl from Cityline" or "that guy from the commerical about catfood". Pathetic, but at least I don't lack enthusiasm ;-)
Tomorrow Rob & the kids are going to drop me off at the Toronto airport where I will fuss and bite my nails until I am safely on the ground again in Iceland (apparently time, though excellent for some stuff, doesn't help a person get over fear of flying).
It's amazing how often in the course of a day I've been managing to drop the little fact that I'm going to Iceland. The girl who made the kid's subs, the woman at the bank, the woman at Hiker's Haven...etc. I stopped just short of telling the phone solicitor who called to sell tickets to something stupid.
Oh speaking of tickets....2nd day back after the trip, we're going to watch the Canadian Idol Top 5 show in Toronto! I love going to that show. I get all star-struck by people like "that girl from Cityline" or "that guy from the commerical about catfood". Pathetic, but at least I don't lack enthusiasm ;-)
Comments:
<< Home
I've been carrying my Iceland Lonely Planet everywhere, but I've also found a way to work the topic into every conversation.
See you in Reykjavik!
Post a Comment
See you in Reykjavik!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

