Saturday, August 05, 2006
Serious excitement...
I am taking care of my Mom's golden retriever this weekend. He's used to 4 good walks a day! I will be getting my exercise taking care of him and my 2. The kids are away with my parents this weekend in the USA. They are having a great summer! Lots of get-aways!
As for Iceland... I received my package yesterday with all my travel details in it :) :)
Well, I have to say...it didn't even matter what was inside as much as the shared excitement of its arrival. The poor courier didn't know what hit him...the kids started jumping up and down, my hand was shaking as I signed, the dogs caught on to the excitement and were barking hysterically.....we all came running to the dining room table to open it up. I have to say, my kids are awesome. Even though they aren't coming with me...they are as excited as if they were. I put my singlet on and have been wearing it ever since. Julie dared me to wear it to work...I just might!
We've had our hotels assigned...and I am happy to report we have wireless internet so I'll bring my notebook & update my blog from our room :) The hotel is very historic & it's situated on the oldest street in Reykjavik :)
Seeing the airline ticket was what brought it all home. It is officially "real".
As for Iceland... I received my package yesterday with all my travel details in it :) :)
Well, I have to say...it didn't even matter what was inside as much as the shared excitement of its arrival. The poor courier didn't know what hit him...the kids started jumping up and down, my hand was shaking as I signed, the dogs caught on to the excitement and were barking hysterically.....we all came running to the dining room table to open it up. I have to say, my kids are awesome. Even though they aren't coming with me...they are as excited as if they were. I put my singlet on and have been wearing it ever since. Julie dared me to wear it to work...I just might!
We've had our hotels assigned...and I am happy to report we have wireless internet so I'll bring my notebook & update my blog from our room :) The hotel is very historic & it's situated on the oldest street in Reykjavik :)
Seeing the airline ticket was what brought it all home. It is officially "real".
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
