Monday, August 14, 2006
Ran 10 km last night
Wasn't sure what the required distance is for the last long training run for the half marathon. My training schedule is still based on the full marathon. I did the 10 minute run, 1 minute walk method to see how it felt. It was fine that way...not sure how I'll handle the race in terms of running right through or the 10 & 1. I will see how it feels for the first few kilometres, I guess.
After the run, nausea hit. Not sure what that's about but it happened after the run that did me in way back when. But my legs feel good. There was some stiffness during the run, especially on the right side (injured side), but the stretch and rest after fixed that up.
Received a last minute online donation from some friends, what a pleasant surprise :)
After the run, nausea hit. Not sure what that's about but it happened after the run that did me in way back when. But my legs feel good. There was some stiffness during the run, especially on the right side (injured side), but the stretch and rest after fixed that up.
Received a last minute online donation from some friends, what a pleasant surprise :)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
