Sunday, August 13, 2006
Packing my bag...
I overheard a wise kid (of about 16, i swear) telling her Dad (in the Wendy's line up) that when she has to pack to go somewhere, she packs her bag 3-4 days ahead of time, that way as she's drifting off to sleep each night, anything she might have forgotten pops into her head & she has time to add stuff.
I've decided this is a good approach & I'm packing today. Anyone out there who knows me well at all, knows that I'm a complete and total last minute person. I'm acting out of character here.
Speaking of packing, I've also decided that with all the airport hysteria right now, I'm going to only bring things I wouldn't mind losing. Nothing valuable (no laptop), nothing I really care about. My dad (seasoned traveler) said that he would only bring a carry-on for a 5 day trip. I would but then I would have to leave my liquid eye-liner at home (hehehe).
I've decided this is a good approach & I'm packing today. Anyone out there who knows me well at all, knows that I'm a complete and total last minute person. I'm acting out of character here.
Speaking of packing, I've also decided that with all the airport hysteria right now, I'm going to only bring things I wouldn't mind losing. Nothing valuable (no laptop), nothing I really care about. My dad (seasoned traveler) said that he would only bring a carry-on for a 5 day trip. I would but then I would have to leave my liquid eye-liner at home (hehehe).
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
