Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Packed up & ready to go (more or less)...
I had visions of writing a long thoughtful post today, all about how much I appreciate everyone's support and how meaningful this process has been for me, personally.
BUT I'M FAR TOO FREAKED TO BE THOUGHTFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll have to save the life-affirming, possibly sappy, post until after I get back. Or, since I'm taking the laptop after all, maybe while I'm gone. We shall see....
Love from a hopeless "hopeful",
Jenny
BUT I'M FAR TOO FREAKED TO BE THOUGHTFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll have to save the life-affirming, possibly sappy, post until after I get back. Or, since I'm taking the laptop after all, maybe while I'm gone. We shall see....
Love from a hopeless "hopeful",
Jenny
Comments:
<< Home
Will miss you but can't wait to hear all the stories when you get back. Have fun and enjoy the moment!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

