Wednesday, August 09, 2006
One week today....
...and I'm so excited that I'm listening to Bjork!
Comments:
<< Home
Bjork is awesome and all, but I still think you need to try listening to some Sigur Ros. They're so good, and ever so Icelandic as well.
Have a great trip!
Pictron will be in good hands while you're away.
:)
Have a great trip!
Pictron will be in good hands while you're away.
:)
hey kath!
how's indexing coming along? how are you liking cataloguing? teehee you poor thing!
Ok Ok I'll try Sigur Ros. 'cuz bjork is best in small doses but i'm big dose excited about all things icelandic.
Oh yah, you're my replacement! I almost forgot! Shaun's been waiting for ya ;-)
jenny
Post a Comment
how's indexing coming along? how are you liking cataloguing? teehee you poor thing!
Ok Ok I'll try Sigur Ros. 'cuz bjork is best in small doses but i'm big dose excited about all things icelandic.
Oh yah, you're my replacement! I almost forgot! Shaun's been waiting for ya ;-)
jenny
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

