Monday, August 21, 2006
Official time (drum roll please)...
5:34:35
Not quite as slow as I thought :) The only unfortunate thing is they stuck my time in under the half marathon results, as well as several other team diabetes members. So from their list, I'm dead last in the half marathon. Like Julie says, we know the true story. I emailed the marathon people, I really hope they change it!!!
Photo taken by Jonas, friend of Julie's (my roomie extraordinaire) and excellent haunted reykjavik tour operator...(highly recommended).
Comments:
<< Home
wheeee!
congrats!!
I knew you had the whole marathon in you!
looking forward to next week at Pictron. We can get lots of "work" done.
Post a Comment
congrats!!
I knew you had the whole marathon in you!
looking forward to next week at Pictron. We can get lots of "work" done.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


