Friday, August 18, 2006

 

My 100th pöst & it´s in Iceland!


I just threw that "ö" in there because it´s on the keyboard :)

Having a wuµnderful time here. Can´t b€lieve we´re finally here! The hotel is very nice. We went on a Haunted Walk last night and I actually got goosebumps! þrobably should head off, we´re getting ready for the blue lagoon. Will write more at some point soon (Æ)

This picture was taken by Julie in a cafe.

Comments:
You made it!

Hope you are having a great time. I loved the blue lagoon.

I've been reading your blog for a while, along with Julie's and a bunch more. Hard to recognize any faces in the sea of Team Diabetes. Good luck tomorrow in the race.

Feel free to look me up, I'm in Centrum hotel room 217. ciao
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]