Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

It's finally August!!!!

...on the one hand, where is summer flying away to???? can you believe it's already August? On the other hand, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been scrambling around for the past half a day to see if I can add some extra days to the trip. I got in a panic that it would go too fast and I'd regret it. But you know what? With the dogs, the kids, the money, etc...I don't think I can swing it. PLUS I have to decide by today, if I was going to do it. The pressure!

So I am going to just stick to the trip dates as they are.....short & sweet. This is my first travel adventure since having kids & hopefully not my last. I will keep it short & depending on how it goes, plan my next trip to be a little longer.

and that's my final decision....I think ;-)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]