Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

I'm not dead last anymore!!!

I emailed the marathon & told them I was on the wrong list and they changed it!! :)

I have uploaded trip photographs to my livespace MSN thingy. Click the link to see the slide show.

Comments:
Yeah, but now I'm dead last--looks like I'll have to e-mail them as well!

My time was somewhat depressing, but not THAT depressing!!
 
Oh, wait, it's Sarah, by the way. For whatever reason, my "sarah-rah-rah" site isn't showing up.
 
hey there...
in my email to them, I said that they should look at all the Canada participants at the end of the list there, but they only changed mine for whatever reason. maybe they need to hear it from each person?
How's life-after-marathon treating you?
 
Great photo's. Very colourful place. But, my favourite is "terror on the high seas" . More because of the caption than anything else.
 
hey guys...nice to hear from you! :) glad you liked the slide show. i'll see you at the library next week! :) (the place IS still standing, isn't it??) hehehe
(feels like i've been away for a very long time)
jenny
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]