Friday, August 25, 2006
I'll be changing my blogname to IRELANDBOUND!!!
Hehehehe
I'm hooked, what can I say. What a great way to see the world without being away from the kids for too terribly long. Any longer, I'd miss them too much to go. Any shorter, it would hardly be worth going. And to have that feeling that I'm making a difference & being part of a team. It's worth its weight!
So feel free to continue reading along. And feel free to sponsor me! ;-) (and you thought that part was over!!!) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I'm hooked, what can I say. What a great way to see the world without being away from the kids for too terribly long. Any longer, I'd miss them too much to go. Any shorter, it would hardly be worth going. And to have that feeling that I'm making a difference & being part of a team. It's worth its weight!
So feel free to continue reading along. And feel free to sponsor me! ;-) (and you thought that part was over!!!) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Comments:
<< Home
Good for you on your Iceland Marathon Jen, and good luck in Ireland. Maybe if you are into walking slowly, I'll come out and train with you in September. Your old work buddy. Mandy
Hi Jen, Congrats from TD Ottawa. Jo Park sent along your blog address. A group of us may see you in Dublin!
Cheers, Paul
Post a Comment
Cheers, Paul
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

