Saturday, August 19, 2006
I switched back to the FULL MARATHON and I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!
Slowly, by marathon standards, but I did it. 5 hours, 45 minutes, give or take. I feel fantastic. i walked a lot, chatted a lot (surprise surprise) had to walk and stretch through some tense leg moments.
There are absolutely no words for what this has all meant to me.
and there are no words for the wonderful people I´m meeting here! But I have to say the only thing that would have made it better would have been if Ben and Chloe had been there at the finish line to jump up and down and give me huge high fives. Missing them is setting in...I´m glad I didn´t extend the trip. Perfect length of time.
Thank you everyone for keeping up with my blog. I will write in great detail when I return.
Love,
Jenny the Marathon Runner
There are absolutely no words for what this has all meant to me.
and there are no words for the wonderful people I´m meeting here! But I have to say the only thing that would have made it better would have been if Ben and Chloe had been there at the finish line to jump up and down and give me huge high fives. Missing them is setting in...I´m glad I didn´t extend the trip. Perfect length of time.
Thank you everyone for keeping up with my blog. I will write in great detail when I return.
Love,
Jenny the Marathon Runner
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
