Thursday, August 03, 2006
Holy smokes, we're good!!!
I just got our monthly update from our fabulous team leader, Hilary Evans. She reports that our Hamilton-area team of 13 have all completed their fundraising goals and that we have raised a combined total of $85,000--yes, that's not a typo....eighty five thousand dollars. Wowzers, I knew we were good but that's ridiculously good (yes, I'm patting my own back). Way to go, Hamilton.
I wonder what that much money looks like? Oh never mind. I shouldn't think like that ;-)
I wonder what that much money looks like? Oh never mind. I shouldn't think like that ;-)
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Trevor! sounds great, I really know nothing about Haunted Reykjavik aside from what I read from Julie's blog but it sounds perfect! Viking ghosties!!!
I have seen your name a few times...nice to finally "meet". I didn't know we're getting a windbreaker? yay! One less thing to pack! :)
Your 10 hour tour sounds interesting!!!! please give me more info. email me at my home email :) Thks!
jmcfadden33@cogeco.ca
Post a Comment
I have seen your name a few times...nice to finally "meet". I didn't know we're getting a windbreaker? yay! One less thing to pack! :)
Your 10 hour tour sounds interesting!!!! please give me more info. email me at my home email :) Thks!
jmcfadden33@cogeco.ca
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

