Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 

Haunted Reykjavik


Check out Julie's Blog to read about the Haunted Reykjavik Tour we're thinking about trying. Also have a boo at the pictures OMG what a gorgeous landscape...I can't wait.

I have NO IDEA what to bring. Any suggestions? I'm so non-detail oriented, I can't remember what average temps of 10-15 C mean in a practical sense. what kind of jacket? what kind of clothes? I'm thinking of reverting to the layered look (the 80's are back, right?) so I can peel off or pile on, as needed.

First time I went to Europe, I picked up a pair of crazy alladin pants (burgundy) in Paris i wore them with a super lightweight blue & white (cloud pattern) fine cotton blousey shirt. It was super special (ha). I can still almost feel the fabric, 18 years later! That was One Hot Summer!!! I might have a picture... :) 1988, off to Europe on my own, my mom was worried!!!! I can see I was looking fairly well fed on my way, but when I returned no one could believe how skinny I was! Food was the last thing on my mind! :)

I'm holding my neice, Amy. She's going into 2nd year at Guelph U this fall. Wait a minute, this just stopped being fun! I'm getting old!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]