Friday, August 04, 2006

 

booking my tour!

As soon as I get my hotel & ticket info I'm going to book my whale/dolphin/puffin adventure!!! It's a nice big boat, which I prefer. The little boats that go off Grand Manan Island in NB are a little too small for my comfort level.

There's an online diary that tracks the success of each tour & it looks like it's highly likely we'll see something interesting, although of course nothing is guaranteed (if I was a humpback, I wouldn't be at anyone's beck and call, either!) Here's the link. For any other Team D people who might be looking for activities....I'm booking for the 1 o'clock trip out on the 17th. Can not wait. Can absolutely not wait!!! It's the Elding Whale-watching group.

That's the extent of my plan so far. Oh and tagging along on Julie's friends Haunted tour. And I might check out the public library...and I guess I'll take part in the "fun run" (hahaha what kind of word combo is that?) and I'll go with the group to the Blue Lagoon (although it seems a long time to spend lounging in hot water, when we could be seeing the sights and hearing the sounds). We'll see. Someone will have to convince me that this is how time is best spent there. I'm not convinced yet....but I'm nothing if not open-minded.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]