Thursday, August 10, 2006
5 km in 32 minutes
I finally bit the bullet and went for a run!!! Nice day out there & I was inspired by 1) Julie's run yesterday and 2) all the fresh air at the farm where chloe's camp is. So I threw on my Team Diabetes Singlet and off I went.
A little slower then pre-injury but no major pain. I could feel a little chest tightness so I guess the bike hasn't kept my cardio at quite the same level. But it could be the cold I felt coming on the other day (so i've been sucking back the Cold FX and Vit C).
Felt great to know I can still do it. I stretched like the girl from the Incredibles afterwards. Yay!
I think I'll go for a few more before we leave. Just to get that cardio up a smidge! :) :) :) :)
A little slower then pre-injury but no major pain. I could feel a little chest tightness so I guess the bike hasn't kept my cardio at quite the same level. But it could be the cold I felt coming on the other day (so i've been sucking back the Cold FX and Vit C).
Felt great to know I can still do it. I stretched like the girl from the Incredibles afterwards. Yay!
I think I'll go for a few more before we leave. Just to get that cardio up a smidge! :) :) :) :)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
