Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

Rainy Saturday at work...

...which is much better than a sunny saturday at work!

Not a lot to report...hence the very quiet week on my blog. I haven't been exercising a whole let, except a couple of lengthy cycles at the Y. I have been resting my leg and having mostly better days with it....though it still cramps up and makes me limp every few days. I have been having random bruising all around my knee. It comes up from the inside, very strange.

Today is my step-father's 60th birthday!!! We have family in from Maryland and have a full weeknd planned.

Maya got her spaying this week. She's very sweet and low energy now.

I went to Value Village today before work and bought 4 skirts, 3 t-shirts & a bunch of baby clothes for Chloe's doll. I love having an excuse to shop in the newborn section!!!!

3 1/2 weeks until Iceland :) :) :) :) :) :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]