Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

Internet "cafe" in Port Elgin! :)

What a couple of addicts Benny & I are! Chloe is at the beach with her new best friends (she done well) and Benny & I wandered around looking for somewhere to plug my notebook into. Giving up, we went to the tourist bureau to ask where we could get internet access.

I had 26 emails. He had 2. So if anyone wants to send him an email....

daben1995@hotmail.com

Me? I'm Ok. It'll take some time to answer the 26 :)

We have been having fun. The dogs are Suck #1 and Suck #2 though. Talk about wimpy little gimps. Can't even walk to the trailer park toilets without them whining top pitch. I'm afraid to go to the beach for fear of them eating the camper. But....we've watched videos, read our books, played countless hands of Crazy 8's, walked the dogs around town and back a hundred times.

And the quotes!!!

"Dude....these fields are so Saskatchewan!"
"There's just no problem that powdered sugar donuts can't solve"
"Keep one nostril open for the ocean" (said as approaching Lake Huron)

There's more but the dogs are waiting (and whining) so we'd better get scooting!!!!

Been great to get away but also looking forward to getting home!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]