Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

Half marathon

I know I know, I'm forever changing my mind about which race I'm going to actually do. My leg feels better. Not running helps soooo much, it's hard to imagine running again. But I must.

So I've decided that since I had come so far in the training, I owe it to myself to try for the half marathon rather than the 10 KM. If the pain really kicks in, then I'll have to just walk/run but I can still finish.

I MISS running. I miss the trails. I miss the tightness in all my muscles. I miss the other runners out there, the ones I secretly competed with (pride goeth before a fall?).

Today's Ben's half birthday. 6 months to being 12 years old!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]