Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Confirmed the race today :)

Told them I'll do the half marathon in roughly 2 1/2 hours. It might be a little slower, if i have to walk a lot.

Last night I watched BEOWULF AND GRENDEL on DVD. It was all set in Iceland. It really got me psyched up for the trip. Such a strange experience, this has been. Getting all the major obsessive energy out about the trip so many months ago and then having this lull when both training and fundraising has more or less ceased. It's like getting the "post-holiday blues" before Christmas even happens. Maybe that's a good thing though...I don't know.

Mini & Maya's parents have had a new litter of puppies so if anyone who reads this blog needs a very smart, very handsome doggie....they'll be ready in 6-8 weeks or so.

All 3 of us have new haircuts (our first since Sept '05). Even long-haired, hipster-boy Benny. And Chloe has a pageboy, which is my favourite style on her.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]