Monday, July 17, 2006
canada's wonderland...

Spent yesterday at canada's wonderland! it was fun! Loooooooooong lineups though! and i'm sure my physiotherapist will not be impressed when I tell him how much I got shaken up by the rides. Ohhh was I ever hurting by the end of the day! Did the tomb raider, the italian job, the water park (ahhh the lazy river), the dragonfire. the lineups were too long at some of the others. one hour wait is about 45 minutes too long, if you ask me.
I am sunburnt to a crisp, even after applying sunscreen.
Now it's Monday...way too hot to breathe let alone run. I am heading back to work today & I'm glad to be going where there's air conditioning.
This little critter was just walking along at Canada's Wonderland, being fed by everyone and showing absolutely no fear of human beings. I think it's a groundhog...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
