Monday, July 03, 2006

 

Canada Day Confusion






It's weird when some things are closed on Friday, some on Monday, and everything on Saturday. I had to keep reminding myself to go to work today!!!! I managed to get away to the Muskoka's for a quick trip to meet the kids at their Uncle Jim's Jamboree (Jimboree?). It was so nice to walk in to complete cottage relaxation. The kids and dogs played, and some adults were managing enough energy to move their fingers (strumming) but mostly everyone was ultra relaxed, sunning, reading, lounging. It was a wonderful, but far too short, escape.

I was fairly proud of Mini & Maya. The worst thing I could say about them was that they mooched a lot. But they got along with the other dogs and they stayed close to me but still managed to tire themselves out. Check out the dogs playing with their new friends! Courtesy of Liz's idea to put video on the blogs!! :)

The picture is of Benny & Chloe & their cousins fishing at the Annual Fishing Derby. Benny won! (I wormed the hooks! )

This morning I got up early and went for my "long run". I did the 10&1 interval thing properly with my watch. I managed 13 kms. It was partly time (i have keep repeating that I have to work today) and partly my legs tiring out. I didn't want to overdo it since my runs have been so sucessful. The last thing I want to do is overuse the muscles and be back at useless levels. So I'm way off the running room schedule but I don't care :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]