Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Walked the walk, talked the talk...
Walked the waterfront trail with my friend Jenna after work tonight. I was pea-green jealous of all the runners running by, but I was wearing skirty work clothes so I couldn't have run even if I had tried.
I'm limping a little and the pain in my right knee is fairly constant. I've been taking advils around the clock. I'm hoping this Friday's physio will shed some light on the matter.
In the meantime, walking is pretty pleasant after all this running. You sure see a lot when you're walking. Thanks for the company, Jenna.
Also, got an encouraging email from Liz, a fellow team member in B.C. It's great to know that other team members are looking at my blog and that we're managing to connect a little before we even get to Iceland! Thank you, Liz! Your email put a smile on my face today! :)
I'm limping a little and the pain in my right knee is fairly constant. I've been taking advils around the clock. I'm hoping this Friday's physio will shed some light on the matter.
In the meantime, walking is pretty pleasant after all this running. You sure see a lot when you're walking. Thanks for the company, Jenna.
Also, got an encouraging email from Liz, a fellow team member in B.C. It's great to know that other team members are looking at my blog and that we're managing to connect a little before we even get to Iceland! Thank you, Liz! Your email put a smile on my face today! :)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
