Friday, June 16, 2006

 

Running skirt (skort?)...


I ordered a skort from the Running Room because I heard they're comfortable and I hadn't found the best running get up yet. I picked it up today because I received all these points rewards in the mail and a nice little overall discount card! Timing like that sure wasn't happening the other day!! why are some days sooo perfect and some days soo not????

We'll see how this one goes when I'm out running. It's comfy as all get out. I could almost wear it anywhere, so I hope I don't feel silly on the trails with it on. "Look at that girly girl running with a dress"... I can hear it now.

I went to physio again. I think my new boyfriend/best friend/saviour wants me to go twice a week but I'll hold off to make sure my benefits cover this. He did some serious adjusting and shifting and pressing on various parts of me. He literally pointed out aches and pains that I didn't know I had. I am still filled with the faith of the ages that he knows what he's doing and I'll be good to go very soon.

Otherwise, I'll be "running" the marathon in a pair of heelies! Zzzoooom zzzooooommmmm!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]