Saturday, June 24, 2006

 

More success...


Walked 1 km, stretched for 12 minutes, ran for 6 kms, stretched for 8 minutes. The whole ordeal took over an hour so the running pace is very slow. But I'm not going to start complaining about that! Tomorrow I'm supposed to run for 29 kms and after the break, I think it's a highly unrealistic expectation for me.

So I'm going to get up super early and set out to do the best I can. I'm thinking that even if its a 50/50 walk/run ratio, at least I'll be putting in the mileage. We'll see how it goes.

I don't feel particularly strong right now, but I do feel very capable. I'm almost glad I've had this setback...it's doing something to me mentally...I think it might be making me more determined.

The picture is of me & Benny having a serious discussion ;-) (His t-shirt says "vote for pedro", he made it himself) Don't we look alike from this angle???? :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]