Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

The hills are alive with the sound of my panting...

I used a different hill today for Wednesday Hill Training (haha "hump day")...and this was the second time the hill was tree covered so my GPS didn't work very well.

BUT I did it. I warmed up by running down then hill and then around in circles (gearing up) and then I started the up the hill, down the hill, up the hill, down the hill. There was a guy at the top, sitting on the grass, keeping count for me. I love a little encouragement.

After the run, I did a little planting in the garden. Cut the grass with the worst lawn mower in the universe, finished it off by ripping out the edge grass with my bare hands.

Anyway...things are always funny at home. Never a dull moment. Here are some conversation snippets from the last 24 hours.

(Chloe)..."Mommy, did you know that Ava's baby sister was born 12 months early?????"
(Me)...."was she now?"

(Me to Benny)...."How old are you again?"
(Benny, shaking his head)..."My own mother doesn't know how old I am...sheeesh"

(Me, later)..."I'm really looking forward to forgetting your dad's work number, I'll be able to use that brain space for something else!"
(Benny)..."LIKE MY AGE????"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]