Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

6 in 36 on 6/6/06

scarrrrry!

and I watched all the omen movies this past weekend.....1-4. They got progressively worse as they went along but it was an entertaining way to spend a not very sleepy weekend.

I was disappointed to read that the new Omen movie that's opening today is not a new chapter at all, but rather an almost word for word repeat of the original. Why is this considered entertaining? Who hasn't seen the original? That's just boring...I won't bother seeing it. I would have enjoyed a continuation of where it was left off....(damien's grandchildren survive their mother's attempt on their lives and the last scene has them walking off into the proverbial sunset with their head-in-the-sand father). That's classic. But what's next?

Grrr. Anyway, Omen aside...the run was fine. I love the quick 6 km after the long run. It feels like I barely warm up and it's time to go home and lounge around! :) :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]