Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Took my camera today...


I think I'll take my camera around with me for the marathon in Iceland. I'll get some pictures along the way & post them here.
Today, I was supposed to do a 6 km "tempo" run. I warmed up for the first km and then thought I'd give 'er. Well, I seem to have one speed. My so called long & slow days are too fast and my tempo days are too slow. I keep meeting at the 6:30 pace. I guess that'll be my challenge.
I'd like to thank my new very bestest friend (should I mention names, here?) for the generous donation!!! -- I'll have a card for ya on Friday :) :) :) :) :) :)
Comments:
<< Home
Haha yah, well today my batteries wore out at the very beginning of the run so in Iceland, i'll have to remember to bring my recharger! :)
Running this Sunday? yeeehaaa
Post a Comment
Running this Sunday? yeeehaaa
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

