Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 

Speed Demon........

Ok...maybe not an actual speed demon but I did take the "tempo" part of today's run seriously and managed to chop off 3 full minutes from my 6 km run. (36 minutes, instead of 39). I felt it! I was inspired by 2 fellow team members, Julie & Kristina. I still don't think there's much hope I'll be able to run Iceland with them (I'll maybe be able to run in their dust!).

But I am starting to think if I can train to run this thing faster, then I won't have to spend as much time doing it. Makes sense, eh? It's not to late to switch from the 4:30 to the 4:00 training schedule.

If this is all greek to you, just ignore today's boring post.
The really exciting things in my life (and there's SO much) can't be reported here ;-) haha

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]