Thursday, May 04, 2006
Ran home for lunch...
That's the only way to get a run in on Thursdays. It's 3 kms to my house & managed to TAKE THE LONG WAY HOME (remember that awesome record?) and stretch a 3 km trip into nearly 7. Only a drunken fool or a marathon training runner would do that. Or both?
OK...just a little personal message to all the runners who run past me like I'm standing still. I could run faster, I just choose not to. Just so you know.
Goslings are growing. Today at storytime, I had the kids get into little tiny balls (like baby animals) and then slowly grow bigger and bigger and bigger until they were all grown up. & the theme was (you guessed it) BABY ANIMALS. They liked it :) I'm looking forward to watching the goslings grow....oh & I'm looking forward to watching the storytime kids grow up, too.
OK...just a little personal message to all the runners who run past me like I'm standing still. I could run faster, I just choose not to. Just so you know.
Goslings are growing. Today at storytime, I had the kids get into little tiny balls (like baby animals) and then slowly grow bigger and bigger and bigger until they were all grown up. & the theme was (you guessed it) BABY ANIMALS. They liked it :) I'm looking forward to watching the goslings grow....oh & I'm looking forward to watching the storytime kids grow up, too.
Comments:
<< Home
Yah, just you & Julie, Benny-boy. Julie is another team member, she's from TO and soon we're going to meet up for a run. maybe you can be our sideline support?
xoxo
Post a Comment
xoxo
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

