Monday, May 08, 2006
passaporto
I'm applying for my passport today. How exciting. My old one expired in 1993 or something like that, how sad. From now on, I will keep my passport up-to-date. You just never know what opportunities might come up...especially since my Dad's gotten into literary travel writing. Might as well be prepared (hint hint Dad)...
I've been watching my ebay auctions. I think I've hit the refresh button so much that I've worn it out. It's so cool to watch all the last minute action. Sometimes an item can double its selling price in the last 30 seconds. It's more than a little bit addictive... :) :)
No running today so I took the dogs for a hike and a swim. They are happy (& more than a little smelly).
I've been watching my ebay auctions. I think I've hit the refresh button so much that I've worn it out. It's so cool to watch all the last minute action. Sometimes an item can double its selling price in the last 30 seconds. It's more than a little bit addictive... :) :)
No running today so I took the dogs for a hike and a swim. They are happy (& more than a little smelly).
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
