Monday, May 01, 2006
No running, one good reason to love Mondays!
No running on Mondays, gives me a chance to recover from that long run on Sunday.
I fixed the "comments" glitch so now everyone can make comments on my blog, one at a time...no rushing...stay calm. ;-)
My mom's friend Adam made me laugh. He said "didn't Jenny do the Around the Bay last year?, why doesn't she just do it again backwards if she's bored? How come she has to go to Iceland?" teeheehee
My son Ben is starting sex education this month so when he looked at the calendar this morning & saw that it was May, he said "this is the month, Mom". Yep. I told him I could tell him all he needs to know on the way to school (2 minute drive). He declined. I guess he wants the extended version.
I fixed the "comments" glitch so now everyone can make comments on my blog, one at a time...no rushing...stay calm. ;-)
My mom's friend Adam made me laugh. He said "didn't Jenny do the Around the Bay last year?, why doesn't she just do it again backwards if she's bored? How come she has to go to Iceland?" teeheehee
My son Ben is starting sex education this month so when he looked at the calendar this morning & saw that it was May, he said "this is the month, Mom". Yep. I told him I could tell him all he needs to know on the way to school (2 minute drive). He declined. I guess he wants the extended version.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

