Tuesday, May 16, 2006
New watch stupidity...
So I went out for my "tempo" run all energized and set to break some records. I had to give the GPS watch back to its rightful owner so I used a cheaper sports watch thing. I kept running, nice and fast, and I kept glancing at my watch to read "5:16" and I was honestly thinking "wow, what a great pace I'm keeping...and just LOOK how STEADY I'm going"....wow I'm good....look at me go. Wait a minute...I slow down and it still says "5:16"??? Hmmmm interesting....wait a minute, what's the date? May 16th? 5th month, 16th day, otherwise known as 5:16?????
Unreal.
So anyway, I ran 6 km in 35 minutes.... a wee bit faster than last time. AND I passed another runner with a smooth, 'hey, its ok we can't all be gazelles" look on my face :)
Got some new stuff on ebay...check em out...bid like crazy. Outbid yourselves....it's charity!
Unreal.
So anyway, I ran 6 km in 35 minutes.... a wee bit faster than last time. AND I passed another runner with a smooth, 'hey, its ok we can't all be gazelles" look on my face :)
Got some new stuff on ebay...check em out...bid like crazy. Outbid yourselves....it's charity!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
