Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Mothers day rocked...

The kids made dinner for me last night. It was really impressive. The salad especially yummy...but not called "SALAD" but "B-ALAD" (salad made by ben takes on the B)... Chloe helped too, but "Chl-alad" doesn't sound as appetizing.

The front page story in the local paper today is all about the "problem" of the geese at the waterfront! I guess they are a little voracious with the grasses & they aren't very concerned with doing their "business" in tucked away places.

But still.....come on! "Goose management" and "Goose epidemic"??? I must be naiive. I don't mind waiting a minute for the hissing to end....or taking a wide turn around a small family. I don't even mind having to sidestep all their droppings...ok well maybe I do mind that a little. BUT STILL...COME ON!!!!! What's the alternative? Round 'em up....send them packing? Poor little things.

No running today. Just writing thank you notes & taking the kids out to lunch later. Oh & going to work, of course :) Can't forget work!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]