Wednesday, May 03, 2006
More pictures...


Helllllllo out there!
10 km in 1:10. That's slow & it wasn't supposed to be a slow run. But...my goodness...the humidity is already getting to me! Please someone tell me I'll get used to it. Yuck!
Don't mean to depress any would-be runners who might be reading...but I have to talk about weight gain and running.
WHY????
I've put in a lot of miles over the last few weeks...and before I started writing here & was already running at least 2-3 times a week & have been for a couple of years now...maybe 3?
I know I think a lot about food & eat the calories I burn running & then some. BUT STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!?????
I haven't lost ONE POUND. In fact, I've gained a few in the past couple of weeks. and before you say "muscle weighs more than fat" (cuz when you say it I hear "blahblahblahwaawaa"), I am rounder, puffier and generally chubbier than when I started. MAYBE just MAYBE by the time the marathon rolls around, I'll have dipped down to my ideal weight (10-15 lbs less than right now) but I seriously don't know if it's possible.
I might be destined to be rounded out.
Comments:
<< Home
Julie...I am so glad I'm not the only one!!! :) We'll lose a few by the time we get to Iceland, I should think.
And if not, we'll lose a few WHILE we're there because food is so expensive, we'll have to go hungry (or at least less than stuffed full).
:)
Post a Comment
And if not, we'll lose a few WHILE we're there because food is so expensive, we'll have to go hungry (or at least less than stuffed full).
:)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

