Thursday, May 25, 2006
Last storytime until Sept.
I'll miss the kids..sniff sniff. We had a party & it was a good crowd today!
After work I ran a quick 8 km and at the end of it my legs stiffened up. I'm glad tomorrow is a day off. I definitely need the rest.
This Sunday will be a 19 km run....gotta prepare physically and psychologically for that one. Julie from Toronto is coming in for that run! :)
This Saturday is Music Night...in case anyone is interested....tickets are still available, though selling fast :)
....and now, the kids are in bed, the house is relatively tidy, and I have the new Sarah Waters book to dig into....ahhhh i love it when a busy week winds down!!!!
After work I ran a quick 8 km and at the end of it my legs stiffened up. I'm glad tomorrow is a day off. I definitely need the rest.
This Sunday will be a 19 km run....gotta prepare physically and psychologically for that one. Julie from Toronto is coming in for that run! :)
This Saturday is Music Night...in case anyone is interested....tickets are still available, though selling fast :)
....and now, the kids are in bed, the house is relatively tidy, and I have the new Sarah Waters book to dig into....ahhhh i love it when a busy week winds down!!!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
