Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Hill hell repeat 4 times


Hi there! What a run!!! I parked the car at Dundurn Castle and walked to the high level bridge, down to the water & got a bunch of photos of the baby swans (swannabes??)!!! Lucky they were there. I figured it would take awhile to see them again :)
Then I ran to the Valley Inn Road where there's a suitable hill to start "hill training". Ran down it, then up it with a 4 ups 4 downs repeat. Ugh! It was seriously hurting! Actually I was impressed with myself since this is the hill at the Around the Bay race that I had to walk up (crawl up?), it was so daunting.
Then I walked back along York Blvd & took pictures of homeless guys, turtles, cannons facing fences. You name it, I saw it today.
Comments:
<< Home
Good for you, I wasn't able to finish mine last night, just wasn't mentally there, next week I WILl complete all 5 repeats.
Good job!
Mike
Good job!
Mike
Michael...there's always next Wednesday! I have a feeling the hills (and our need to conquer them) will never go away! :)
I looked at your blog. You're right, the tally of KMs is really something! Can't wait to see the grand finale. That's when I lay down on the sofa, grab the renote control and clear the calendar for at least a week :)
Looking forward to meeting you & Waleah! It looks like your fundraising is coming along :)
Jenny
Post a Comment
I looked at your blog. You're right, the tally of KMs is really something! Can't wait to see the grand finale. That's when I lay down on the sofa, grab the renote control and clear the calendar for at least a week :)
Looking forward to meeting you & Waleah! It looks like your fundraising is coming along :)
Jenny
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

