Sunday, May 14, 2006
Happy Mother's Day!


What a great day so far!
I had a fantastic run...16 kms in 1 hour & 49 minutes. I guess that's a little too fast...but it was cold and I was only wearing a light t-shirt (no jacket). Brrrr. I'll keep working at the target pace...it's really hard though. My mind just drifts & I go into whatever feels natural. Then I look at the watch and realize i'm way off. Oh well! It felt awesome so there.
THEN...we met my Mom and step-dad for brunch! It was reallllllllly fun. My mom gave me 2500 KRONER!!!! Sounds like scads, eh? I think it's enough for 2-3 pints in a pub....after the marathon. It's very cute money. the 500's say "fimm hundrud kronur" and the 1000 says "eitt tusund kronur".
Here's my mom (retired speech & language teacher) doing a new sign for "lame loser". and here's benny doing the same sign. I have no idea what prompted this. But it was pretty fun!!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
