Friday, May 26, 2006

 

GPS and a passport....a very cool combo

Today I picked up my passport & my GPS watch arrived. I'm set for travel AND adventure, now! I was hoping the watch would arrive today, so that when Julie & I run on Sunday we can be a little bit aimless with it and still manage getting the 19 km in. Now we can! Yay!

Also, Rob's car broke down so we had to run all our errands together & I told him to believe the car would start when he got back to it, but not to be overly confident or his confidence would jinx it.....and sure enough, the car started up again! I love it when things self-heal.

There is nothing like a fresh passport....with 24 blank pages to fill up. First Iceland...then Peru....then who knows!?!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]