Monday, May 29, 2006

 

Duh!!! Forgot my camera was with me yesterday!!!

Went on the long run with team member, Julie... it was really great to meet her. She's going to be a fun room mate, I can tell. She's talkative while running & more quiet when not running (opposite to me!!!). We're up to 19 kms, even though I wimped out for the last half km. There were a few things wrong, some of which I'll share....

Fanny pack. Carrying my camera, water, gel packs. Drove me batty but I ran the whole way with it. Bounce. bounce. bounce. (sooo tempted to ditch the thing)

Was very warm!!! A little too warm & muggy for my liking. I'll have to start the long runs earlier.

AND I NEED NEW SHOES!!! This is the first time I really feel the need for new shoes. Suddenly they feel flimsy on the pavement & that cannot be good.

BUT on the lighter side. The run was soooooooo fast!!! It so didn't feel like we covered that kind of distance. I was proud of Hamilton sights & sounds...proud to show off this little corner of the world :) Thank you, Julie!! (forgot to get someone to take our pic)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]