Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

Couldn't fit the run in today :(

Long & busy day at work & then open house at the kid's school. Just couldn't manage it today. I have a bad feeling that it's like a house of cards...skipping this one run will be like mislaying a card and they'll all come toppling down. Or I'll just run in the morning, instead. I'll let you know how it goes.

Growth & Development finally started for Benny today. The teacher had them say certain anatomical words repeatedly in an effort to neutralize the terms. I wish I'd been a fly on the wall for that little exercise!

Meanwhile...last night's group meeting at Emma's Back Porch was really nice! I met some new runners & was reaquainted with some I had met before. Everyone is at different training & fundraising levels...not everyone running the full marathon....some doing half.

I left without paying for my pint of rickards...so thank you to someone!

Rob & his sister Vera & her husband Jim have already sold about 50 tickets to the music night! That's a cool $500... :) Not a lot of exes are so supportive! Rob...you rock... really... you rock. If you ever decide to run a marathon for team diabetes, I'll be sure to return the favour! :)

Comments:
I'm heading out for my run now :) I'm way too OCD about this routine, I know!

This was the 3rd meeting...it's been really nice to meet the other participants. Interesting people. Great stories! Wonder why TO isn't gathering together?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]