Saturday, May 06, 2006
Cool again...phew
What a nice run! The air, light and cool...the sun gradually taking over the cloudiness as I ran along. Heaven! 6 kms only today, and I did it in the 39 minutes as usual surprise surprise.
There's one time when goslings aren't so cute....when they're swaying from one side of the trail to the other, not sure which way to go, while their parents stand protectively on either side of them hissing at runners like me who are too afraid to pass them. That's not cute. At all.
If I want to be hissed at, I can just stay home and poke the cats. Actually, that's fun.
and I can't finish today's post without a huge thank you to Julie for helping me meet (and exceed!) the May deadline! :) I already liked Julie, but now I want to marry her.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
There's one time when goslings aren't so cute....when they're swaying from one side of the trail to the other, not sure which way to go, while their parents stand protectively on either side of them hissing at runners like me who are too afraid to pass them. That's not cute. At all.
If I want to be hissed at, I can just stay home and poke the cats. Actually, that's fun.
and I can't finish today's post without a huge thank you to Julie for helping me meet (and exceed!) the May deadline! :) I already liked Julie, but now I want to marry her.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
