Friday, May 19, 2006

 

Caught up on the run!



Here's my pot! I know last week I said it was HUGE...well it either shrunk dramatically or it had "the fish was t h i s b i g" syndrome last week. Anyway, here it is. Here I am, being all proud. And as you can see, I did chop holes in it so that the strawberries can grow out from the pot. Someone walked by and said "Oh no, you ruined your pot" but I think I like it this way. Too late now!!!!

And here is Anton, potter extraordinaire & a good friend to boot (even though he said he made a decimal error on his donation to me....I think he was only kidding) Too late now!!!! (echo echo echo)

I couldn't live with missing the run, so I got up early & got it out of the way. Now I'm going to go count some fundraising money or something. ka-ching ka-ching!!!!!

Now that I've given the good watch back, I find I'm missing it rather a lot. The good thing about a GPS watch is that you can just set off and run aimlessly and it keeps track for you. Otherwise, it's all about driving the route and making note of km marks. They're expensive though. As Sophie says, I shop at Value Village but would consider buying a watch for $250? Makes no sense. Yet my income tax refund is burning a hole in my pocket. I need to weigh some pros and cons.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]