Wednesday, May 10, 2006
anything is possible!
keeping up with the speed theme, I managed to do 10 km in 61 minutes & 57 seconds. Ok...we can round that up to 62 minutes. And it felt great. It was warm (hot even) but I just suffered along, didnt slow down because of it, and after awhile I felt sort of accustomed to it.
And the best part? Even though I'm not actually losing weight (Grrr), I'm starting to notice little differences. (well, after all this running, i'd have to really worry about myself it wasn't making any diff at all).
And a special note to any friends who feel neglected lately (i'm behind in my emails, the phone's been ringing a lot and I don't always answer it, and I haven't been out socially in a couple of weeks) I'm sorry :( but with all the extra stuff going on, I don't have time to do much else. Please don't give up on me...I'm still me...just busy (fundraising is like an extra job and training is too, not to mention already having work, and the kids, and the animals...etc.) I know it sounds like a hundred excuses but it's all true. When you get busy & I hear less from you, I promise to understand.
Now off to the post office to mail stuff to ebayers around the world....
And the best part? Even though I'm not actually losing weight (Grrr), I'm starting to notice little differences. (well, after all this running, i'd have to really worry about myself it wasn't making any diff at all).
And a special note to any friends who feel neglected lately (i'm behind in my emails, the phone's been ringing a lot and I don't always answer it, and I haven't been out socially in a couple of weeks) I'm sorry :( but with all the extra stuff going on, I don't have time to do much else. Please don't give up on me...I'm still me...just busy (fundraising is like an extra job and training is too, not to mention already having work, and the kids, and the animals...etc.) I know it sounds like a hundred excuses but it's all true. When you get busy & I hear less from you, I promise to understand.
Now off to the post office to mail stuff to ebayers around the world....
Comments:
<< Home
Thanks Julie :) Some days it's hard to stick to the routine (some days its hard to even understand what's expected!!!)
I find I have to go a little OCD with these things or I don't do it at all. You know what I mean? If I miss one run, that's it.
Thanks for the commiseration! It really does make the world go 'round :)
Post a Comment
I find I have to go a little OCD with these things or I don't do it at all. You know what I mean? If I miss one run, that's it.
Thanks for the commiseration! It really does make the world go 'round :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

