Saturday, May 20, 2006
After countless kms...



...the most obvious difference I can see in my appearance is FARMER'S TAN, complete with SOCK LINES. Wooohoooo what a babe. It's time for some sun screen or a tanning booth. Or both.
OK....I was out until 2 am drinking red wine with my new writing partner, Quincy. Quincy you really have to stop buying those bags o' wine if you want me to be a productive co-writer. We did get a lot accomplished, though.
OK, from being out until 2 to having already run by 9:30 is what I call worth a pat on the back.
I took my camera, which gave me an excuse to drag my ass slower than usual. Look at how big the goslings are now! And on the island, if you look closely, you can see a swan. She's been there for weeks, maybe a month. Her man-goose swims around the island protectively. I've been waiting to see signs of the baby swans. Today I thought things seemed tense. I felt something in the air. Maybe soon....
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
