Friday, May 05, 2006
$36.62
Hi there!
Pottery rolls around again. A couple of generous donations this week & I feel compelled to mention that I am $36.62 away from the MOST IMPORTANT DEADLINE. This is the deadline, once met, where all my travel will be booked.
$36.62
So if anyone has been wondering when a good time to make an online donation would be....well I'd say there probably won't be a more significant time! Except maybe the very last donation that puts me at the final goal :)
THANK YOU
Pottery rolls around again. A couple of generous donations this week & I feel compelled to mention that I am $36.62 away from the MOST IMPORTANT DEADLINE. This is the deadline, once met, where all my travel will be booked.
$36.62
So if anyone has been wondering when a good time to make an online donation would be....well I'd say there probably won't be a more significant time! Except maybe the very last donation that puts me at the final goal :)
THANK YOU
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Jenny, looks like you're doing great! Nice to find yet another Team Diabetes Iceland member on-line. We've added a link to your blog from ours.
diabetesmarathon.blogspot.com
Cheers!
Mike & Waleah
diabetesmarathon.blogspot.com
Cheers!
Mike & Waleah
Hi Michael & Waleah!
Thank you for the note & the link :) I read some of your blog, it's great. I totally relate about the 8 km "easy run" concept. I must be on the same schedule. today is only 6 ;-) SWEEEEEEEEET! Good luck :)
Post a Comment
Thank you for the note & the link :) I read some of your blog, it's great. I totally relate about the 8 km "easy run" concept. I must be on the same schedule. today is only 6 ;-) SWEEEEEEEEET! Good luck :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

