Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

10 km in 61 minutes again!

YAY
I'm back in business! I put off running because I had a very busy day....so I went for my 10 km run after work, just now, and I gotta say...it felt amazing! I was so discouraged after a couple of rough ones, but today was perfect. I ran along Main Street out to the east end and back. I wondered if running alongside the exhaust was a good idea, but I'm a city girl at heart & I love to look at the shops and hear the screeching tires etc.
PLUS, sometimes when traffic would jam up, I was running faster than what the cars were going. That felt good. And I heard every kind of music you could imagine coming from the open car windows. Bob Dylan. Ditsy Chicks. etc.
Maybe late afternoon runs aren't so bad after all.

Comments:
it's not what you're doing, or where you're doing it, but how good it feels while it's going on!!

And hey, the Dixie Chicks rock and roll for country gals! They say "I am not sorry for telling the truth" even if it isn't what their audience wanted to hear. Gotta like that.

So, cars be damned, turn up the music, and you keep on rockin' and rollin' too!
 
Hmmm
Anonymous blog comment-leaver making "truth" comments? Hmmm. Is that my irony-radar going off? ;-)

Anyway, if you're identifying as a country gal and a ditsy chick fan, then you really having me stumped now!!!!!

'fess up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Irony is what so much of life is all about. But touche (without the little french thingy on top).
Not to get away from your journey to Iceland, and your journey within that journey...
but, I am definitly not a Country gal, just liked that the DC's stood up to Bush and the 'right' and didn't apologize, not too ditsy!
As for who I am, why spoil the (my) fun?
 
HA
'cuz i'm always telling the kids not to talk to strangers on the Internet!!! I'm breaking my own rules by replying!
So 'fess up!!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]