Friday, April 28, 2006
No running today :)
It's pottery again! Yay. Today I'm making a planter. No more bowls!!!!!!!!!
Last night I received two online donations. One from a good friend from work & a surprise donation from someone I don't know. Thank you both!!!! This was the stretch I was worried about because I had no events planned between this deadline & the last one. With these 2 newest donations, I'm only $286 away from the next deadline and I have a few weeks yet before it hits. But who's counting? :)
Thank you to everyone who has donated, your generosity is amazing. Truly.
Thankful Jenny
Last night I received two online donations. One from a good friend from work & a surprise donation from someone I don't know. Thank you both!!!! This was the stretch I was worried about because I had no events planned between this deadline & the last one. With these 2 newest donations, I'm only $286 away from the next deadline and I have a few weeks yet before it hits. But who's counting? :)
Thank you to everyone who has donated, your generosity is amazing. Truly.
Thankful Jenny
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

