Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Fundraising is FUN (insert sarcasm)





Today is my long day at work (7 hours, woooooahhh) so I typically don't run. I did take the dogs to the park where they were so excited to see their sister that they dragged me up the stairs and took a layer of skin off my knuckles. I'm gonna call that my exercise for the day.

So I'll make my fundraising the update for the day.

My commitment to the Canadian Diabetes Association is to raise $6000. So far, I'm at $3643.38. If my math skills serve me correctly, that means I have managed about 61% of my goal. A decent sized chunk of that was raised at a Valentines Day women's dance at the Werx in Hamilton. A lot of it has been from the generous donations of family & friends. And a lot of it has been raised by selling donated products on ebay!!!! So if you have anything you'd like to donate, I can turn it into cash on ebay! Yeeehaaaa gotta love the Internet.

Comments:
hola Jenny como estas , espero que bien , entre a invitarte a ver mis esculturas en metal y a pedirte que me dejes un comentario sobre ellas y que me ayudes a difundirlas desde aca un abrazo grande.
wwwalejandrovila.tk
fotolog.com/alejandrovila/
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]