Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Fridays Rock!!!!

First thing after I drop off the kids at school (coatless today, I might add....probably not smart as it's actually freezing out) I zip to the park with the dogs to let them play with their friends for about 7 minutes because I have to rush off to POTTERY CLASS. I love it. I really love it. Today I made 3 "faceted" cups. And yet another bowl.
Now I'm home and I'm about to run....but I thought before I go I'll open this post....and then when I come back I'll report on the run and finish the post. Sort of like a before & after. Here I go...........

Run run run run run run run run...run like a bugger...past the school (hi kids hehehe) past the construction site (hi boys) over the highway overpass (hi commuters, you suckers) and on to that wonderful moment where the most pressing thought in my head is "did I just get taller, slimmer and prettier???" ahhhh endorphins, blessed endorphins!!!

So that was alright a cool 5 K run...first kilometre always rough (will that always be the case?) but then no worries at all. No hills on this wimpy little weekday run though.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]